IMI-E and its U.S. counterparts are publishing a scientific journal and have published several books for academics:
- Annual Review of CyberTherapy and Telemedicine
- CyberTherapy Conference Archives 1996-2005
- Virtual Reality Resources
- Virtual Reality Therapy for Anxiety Disorders
- Journal of CyberTherapy and Rehabilitation (JCR)
NATO Science for Peace and Security Series
- Lowering Suicide Risk in Returning Troops
- Coping with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Returning Troops
- Coping with Blast-Related Traumatic Brain Injury in Returning Troops
- Pain Syndromes – From Recruitment to Returning Troops
- New Tools to Enhance Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Diagnosis and Treatment
VRMI and its U.S. counterparts have published a variety of books suitable for the general public.
Proceeds from your purchase go to support the non-profit organizations for research and education in the field of advanced technologies and mental health.
Please contact us at email@example.com or +1 858 642 0267 or visit www.vrphobia.com to order.